- We focus on who you are & what you need. The service that you receive will be designed around you and your needs. At ACT we are aware that everybody’s needs are different and that the level of support you require will vary from day to day or week to week. Our role is to help support you to live independently and to enjoy your life the way that you want to.
- We talk with you & your family. The first stage will be for you to meet with our Care Service Manager, who will work with you to gain a full understanding of what it is you are looking to achieve from your time spent with us. If you would like we will also meet with your family or loved ones to discuss both your own needs and any additional support or information that they might need. During this time we will be able to talk through the different support services we have on offer, how, when and with whom you can engage.
- We agree a package of care & support with you. During our meetings and discussions we will set up a programme of support which is bespoke to you and your family. If the services we have on offer are not quite right for you we will help to signpost alternative provision that is. If there is a good fit we will put together a programme and a timetable specifically for you, You will be allocated a key worker who will help to set up your personal care plan and adapt it as required.
We are what you want us to be. Everybody is different and we will work with you and your loved ones to ensure our service is what you want it to be.
- You can come and spend time with us from Monday to Friday. We offer services at flexible times so that you can choose when to attend. You don’t have to spend the whole day if you don’t want to.
- We are here to support you, providing a safe and secure environment.
- We are someone to talk to, providing comfort and support. We will listen to your needs and you will be able to enjoy good company.
- We serve a fresh home cooked lunch, tea, coffee & biscuits.
- We provide a variety of activities to support your physical and mental wellbeing.
- We don’t say we can’t do it; we ask how we can do it?
- We are a place to shower, to shave, to have your hair cut or you feet cared for.
- We are somewhere to laugh, somewhere to cry; somewhere you can live your life the way you want to.
- We will provide the activities, hobbies or games that keep you active and engaged.
- We are for your carer, for your advocate, for your family and for the ones you love.
- We are access to the specialist therapies you might need.
- We are professional in all that we do.
How much will it cost
- We can discuss potential funding options as part of your individual assessment to enable you to access the service.
- Our current standard day rate is £40.38
- A two course freshly prepared hot lunch will cost an additional £6.00
- A showering service will cost an additional £12.00
- There is a safe pick up and drop off zone immediately outside our fully accessible front door.
- We are an approved service provider for Norfolk County Council